February 17th – 24, 2018
Earth, Water, Fire, Air and Space all converge on the experience you’ve been waiting for! From the waters of Playas del Este, to the fiery Cuban rhythms, breathe in the mystique and be seduced by the vibrant Latin culture in the heartbeat of the Caribbean. This is truly a glorious way to set 2018 ablaze, open your heart and dance through newly opened doors.
As with our other low impact seva (service) yoga trips, we seek to bridge our community with the local children as well as earth friendly activities. As part of America and Cuba’s travel agreement, we will be integrating meaningful contact with the Cuban community through our host Mhai Yoga.
Combine your yoga practice with the kaleidoscope of Cuban color – make entering the New Year whatever you want it to be in an offering of warm sands, hot food and even hotter music.
Location: Playas del Este
“15 minutes away from the spectacular city of Havana, this beach is renowned for its pristine white sands and crystal aquamarine waters. This beautifully secluded atmosphere is perfect for relaxation and rejuvenating your mind, body and soul” – Mhai Yoga
Price : $1600 – $1800
- 7 nights accommodation (shared) * single rooms available for additional fee
- 3 healthy and delicious Cuban style (vegetarian) home cooked meals daily
- Coffee, tea and smoothies all day
- Solar (invigorating) Prana Vinyasa Elemental Yoga™ morning practices * some to live music
- Lunar (restorative) Prana Vinyasa Elemental Yoga™ evening practices * some to live music
- Airport Transfers
- 1 Salsa Lesson
- Donation towards (TBD)
- Visa (approximately $85)
- Airport transfers
- Gratuities for staff (plan on $30-$40)
For more information regarding travel to Havana please use the form below or contact trip coordinator, Kat Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org