October 3 – 13, 2018
Travel with friends through Peru for an experience of a lifetime
Gastronomic goodness at Peru’s top rated restaurants, service work with local community, Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu guided tours and of course, yoga!
An ideal way to travel with your tribe – we’re offering a colorful, soul food retreat immersed in the beauty of four Peruvian locales- the capital city of Lima, the architectural gem, Cuzco, the heart of the Incan empire, Sacred Valley and ending with the majestic and magical Machu Picchu.
Peru has been experiencing a food renaissance, and we’ll be partaking in dinners at top rated restaurants with world-class chefs* before heading to the Sacred Valley.
Sacha Munay is flanked by majestic ancient landforms, and is nestled in the Andean highlands, along the lush fertile banks of the Urubamba River, one of the headwaters of the Amazon. This retreat center about 50 miles from the Incan ruins of Machu Picchu, a perfect location to experience the colorful Peruvian culture and commune with the glorious Andes Mountains, plants, and nearby waterfalls. The center’s name translates as “love from the ancient forest” and is nourished by a magnificent waterfall in the Sacred Valley of Peru. Spa services are also available for optional additional self-care.
October 3 – 5
- Hotel in Lima (2 nights)
- Breakfast October 4 & 5
- Lunch & dinner October 4th *
- Walking tour of Barranco neighborhood October 4th
October 5 -6
- Hotel in Cusco
- Breakfast October 6th
- Walking tour of Cusco
- Lunch & Dinner October 5th *
- Group Transportation to/from Airport
October 6 – 11
- 5 Nights Accommodations at Sacha Munay Retreat Center
- 3 delicious meals daily with locally-grown and lovingly prepared ingredients
- Daily Inspired Yoga Sessions
- Seva Yoga: Local Service Garden Project and cultural exchanges will connect you to the power of the surrounding natural landscape and the people that inhabit it.
- Plenty of free time to explore the Valley and the ancient structures left behind by the Inca who once inhabited it.
October 11 – 12
- Hotel in Aguas Caliente (1 night)
- Breakfast October 12th
- Train tickets & transfers
- 2 day Privates Guides Tour of Machu Picchu
- A two-day tour of sacred sites and the wondrous Machu Picchu, which has been recorded as one of the most important archaeological sites in the world
- Train to Cusco
Total cost: $2800 shared occupancy (travel with a friend or partner!)
Single room accommodation: $3400
*We cannot make reservations with restaurants until August, however, we have been in contact with the top rated eateries, so please stay tuned for updates!
Based on our travel experiences last year, we recommend that you purchase your plane tickets with travel insurance!
- Hotel in Lima
- Dinner in Lima
- Walking tour
- Hotel in Cusco
- Dinner in Cusco and walking tour
Transportation from airports, to retreat centers and Aguas Caliente
- Flights (Please book early and take advantage of the great flight deals)
- Tips: plan on $15- $20 day for tour guides, hotel staff
- Travel Insurance
- Lunches in Lima and Cusco
- Any spa services
For more information or to register for this exciting trip, please fill out the form below or contact trip coordinator, Kat Williams at email@example.com