December 26 – January 2, 2017
Earth, Water, Fire, Air and Space all converge on the experience you’ve been waiting for! From the waters of Playas del Este, to the firey Cuban rhythms, breathe in the mystique and be seduced by the vibrant Latin culture in the heartbeat of the Caribbean. This is truly a glorious way to set your New Year ablaze, open your heart and dance through newly opened doors.
As with our other low impact seva (service) yoga trips, we seek to bridge our community with the local children as well as earth friendly activities. As part of America and Cuba’s travel agreement, we will be integrating meaningful contact with the Cuban community through our host Mhai Yoga.
Combine your yoga practice with the kaleidoscope of Cuban color – make entering the New Year whatever you want it to be in an offering of warm sands, hot food and even hotter music.
Location: Playas del Este
“15 minutes away from the spectacular city of Havana, this beach is renowned for its pristine white sands and crystal aquamarine waters. This beautifully secluded atmosphere is perfect for relaxation and rejuvenating your mind, body and soul” – Mhai Yoga
Price: $1550 *10% discount if booked before August 1st
- 7 nights accommodation (shared) * single rooms available for additional fee
- 3 healthy and delicious Cuban style home cooked meals (daily)
- Solar (invigorating) Prana Vinyasa Elemental Yoga™ morning practices * some to live music
- Lunar (restorative) Prana Vinyasa Elemental Yoga™ evening practices * some to live music
- Airport Transfers
- 1 Salsa Lesson
- New Year Eve out in Havana
- Donation towards (TBD)
- Airfare, Visa ($85) and Gratuities for staff
Danza el año nuevo en Havana con nosotros!
For more information regarding travel to Havana please use the form below or contact trip coordinator, Kat Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org